1) A valid international passport (the validity of the passport has to exceed the end of the proposed trip by
at least three months); + 1 copy of the used pages of the passport + 1 copy of national ID-card + 1 copy of
the used pages of your previous passport (if you have one).
2) 1 visa application form + 1 recent passport photograph.
3) An original invitation letter from a company established in Belgium along with proof of previous
commercial operations, if applicable.
4) Proof of employment and a covering letter from the employing company or organization explaining the
aims of the applicant’s visit to Belgium.
5) Ticket reservation.
6) A valid Int. Travel Insurance Document + 1 copy. The amount insured has to be minimum 30.000 EUR
(equivalent in PKR) insurance has to cover the whole Schengen territory as well as the whole duration of
the sojourn in Schengen territory. If the insurance cannot be obtained in Pakistan, one should obtain
insurance from Europe.
7) Proof of sufficient financial means:
– Credit card ; + 1 copy
– Personal salary slips (3 months)
– Personal bank account statements (6 months)
2. Invitation letter from the Belgian company mentioning that they will take full charge of all the
8) Hotel reservation.
9) Proof of existing commercial relationship (bill of lading, business contract).
Additional documents may, where appropriate, be required. Presentation of a complete file does
not necessarily mean that a visa will be issued. Applications have to be transmitted minimum four
weeks before the actual travel date.
Visa application files have to be introduced through Gerry’s International Visa Drop Box
ALL FEES (HANDLING FEES OR CONSULAR FEES) ARE TO BE PAID TO GERRY’S
INTERNATIONAL. NOBODY (STAFF, LAWYERS, PRIVATE CONSULTANTS OR TRAVEL
AGENCIES) IS ENTITLED TO CHARGE ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE
CLIENT OUTSIDE OF GERRY’S INTERNATIONAL OFFICES OR OUTSIDE OF THE EMBASSY.
– Addresses and opening hours
– Identity card
– Visa for Belgium
– Immigration Office
– How to obtain Belgian nationality (in French)
– How to obtain Belgian nationality (in Dutch)
– About Belgium
– Portal site of the Belgian government
– Business in Belgium
This mention below Belgium visa form link
New Link for Online visa application form