Personal appearance is compulsory for new applicants.
– Visa should be applied minimum 2 weeks before the flight.
– Tourist visa can only be applied through travel agent.
– The travel agent should submit the visa application with their undertaking letter.
– All Pakistani nationals who got Indonesian visa can enter in Indonesia only through Jakarta
SoekarnoHatta International Airport or Bali NgurahRai Airport.
1. Original National Passport with validity should not less than 18 months.
2. Previous passport must be attached (if any).
3. Two visa application forms filled completely along with two latest Color photographs.
4. Copy of page 1-3 ofNational passport.(A4) size
5. Copy of previous Indonesia visa (if any).
6. Copy of valid/ latest national identity card (NIC).
7. Copy of itinerary/ booking from ticketing agent.
8. Copy of confirmed hotel reservation (issued by the concerned hotel).
9. Bank statement with account maintenance certificate for the last 6 months with the
minimum balance equal to US$ 10,000 for Business and US$ 2,000 for other purposes.
(issued 5 days before the submission)
10.Business Registration Certificate copy / Recommendation letter from the Chamber of
Commerce or business Association (for business visa only).
11.Invitation letter from the sponsors/ business partners in Indonesia or other proofs if any
(for business and social visa).
12. Authorization letter with NIC copy of the authorized person or agent.
13.Visa form must be Sign by the Applicant.
14.Covering letter from the company / applicant mentioning the purpose of visit clearly +
– Incomplete documents (1 – 14) will not be entertained.
– Additional requirements needed or interview may be conducted if it is necessary.
– Submission of documents does not guarantee issuance of visa, as Consulate General reserved the right to
reject any visa application without mentioning any reason.