SWEDEN VISIT VISA REQUIREMENT
Please note: All supporting documents must be submitted in original. If you need the original to be returned, a photocopy must be provided.
- Schengen visa application form correctly completed and signed by the applicant.
- Photographs: one recent colour passport photographs, not older than six months, bearing a true likeness to the applicant (3,5 by 4,5 cm). We do not accept photo shopped or ‘with touching’ pictures. Please check the photo requirements
- Your travel document valid for a minimum of three months after scheduled return to Pakistan with at least two blank pages and photocopy of this passport.
- Copy of the holder page of your valid passport and previous obtained visa.
- Third country nationals residing in Pakistan must provide a copy of their residence permit or other proof of legal stay in Pakistan.
- Minors traveling with a single parent need to submit a written consent (affidavit) of the other parent and a copy of this parent’s passport or ID card.
- Flight reservation.
- Valid travel-medical-insurance policy, either individual or group, with a minimum cover of 30,000 euro and valid for all Schengen countries + a copy.
- Confirmation from booked accommodation for the whole travel period, including all other countries during this trip.
- Original letter of invitation by a Swedish company indicating the purpose, duration of stay, mentioning which party is bearing the expenses of the trip.
In case you are a business owner:
- Original business registration papers + copies.
- National Tax Number Certificate (NTN) for the past two years and proof of income tax payment (FBR)
- Bank statements of the last six months.
- Proof of previous business dealings with the Swedish company.
In case you are an employee:
- Original employment statement, confirming the applicant’s position, notification of salary and bearing of the expenses of the trip if the host does not cover the costs.
- Salary slips of the past three months.
- Accompanying spouses and children need to be mentioned on the business invitation to be able to apply for a visa. Validity visa will not be longer than spouse/parent.
- The embassy can ask for additional documents.